The GeoImageTester is a function in OneButton that tries to calculate the elevation of the ground above sea level based on the SRTM DTM of the project area. When a project is being created, OneButton downloads a high resolution DTM of the project area to help determine these values. In some cases, this DTM becomes corrupted due to problems in the download process. In these cases, the GeoImageTester function will return an unknown error message. To work around this issue, we navigating to the "C:\Programdata\Icaros\DTM" folder and deleting any DTM files that are smaller than 1 GB in size. This will force OneButton to download the DTM file again and should remove this error message
Articles in this section
- I receive an error message from GeoImageTester when trying to create a project
- Why are you asking me about the altitude of the sensor above ground?
- How can I set my black pixels in the final orthomosaic to be transparent?
- When I start OneButton I receive the following error message: "Configuration System Failed To Initialize". How do I solve this?
- What graphics cards are supported by OneButton?
- I have a Tetracam sensor. How can I find out the pixel size and focal length?
- How can I create an orthomosaic without modifying pixel values?
- How can I set the flight altitude above ground for a project?
- Can I run OneButton through a command line?
- How do I get started with UgCS flight planner?